Wednesday, June 29, 2022

I Am Here (WC)

 


(Wendy Cabell, June 29, 2022, feast day of Our Lady of Buglose, of Our Lady of Linarejos, of Our Lady of Feniers, the (above) Kasperov Icon of the Mother of God, and of Saints Peter and Paul, Mary Mother of John Mark, Saint Hemma (Emma) of Gurk, Saints Salome and Judith of Niederaltaich, Saint Ilud Ferch Brychan, and Saint Ciwg ap Arawn. Image from here. See also here.)


I Am Here

(a letter from Mary-Mom)



I am here to watch over your birth.

I am here to make you laugh, smile, wiggle, sigh.

I am here with canopy of mist, oasis in the desert. 

I am here to feed the spark growing glowing within you.

I am here to keep watch, keep all safe. 

I am here for whatever ails you, ever. 

I am love. 

I am here. 




*From prompt: After listening to Dane Nichols’ “Dust and Dazzle”, write a quick instinctive “I am here to” statement for six of your (shuffled) SoulCollage cards–in this case the six completed during this workshop series. From Kimberly Lee’s Journal to the Self With SoulCollage, May/June, 2022.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maxims for a Refugee Artist (WC)

  (Wendy Cabell, April 18, 2024, feast day of the “ Maximov ” Icon of the Mother of God, (above) Blessed  Marie  of the Incarnation (mere Ma...