Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Homing Prayer (WC)

 


(Wendy Cabell, August 16, 2023, 
Afterfeast of the Dormition/Assumption of the Mother of God, and feast day of Our Lady of Trapani, Madonna of the Peaks (see pg. bottom there; related image here?), and (above) Saint Ugolina of Vercelli. Jewish calendar today continues the Seven [Weeks] of ConsolationImage from here.)


Homing Prayer

(a “mini” variation on the Creed, for the afterfeast of the 

Dormition/Assumption and traditional plant blessing time, 2023)



I believe in the Father, who makes me.


I believe in the Son, who shapes me. 


I believe in the Spirit, who keeps me.


I believe in Heaven (its garden here)

where my Home bee.


Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Arkway (WC)

  (Wendy Cabell, November 1 (revisted May 5, 2024, Orthodox Easter/ Pascha  and feastday of Our Lady Queen of the Apostles), All  Saints  D...